Had a great time with Bill Good and the callers on Monday morning at the CKNW studio in downtown Vancouver. Click the link below to listen to the edited interview. (about 14 minutes.)
And a great day all around in the city:
– an amazing piece of art by Patrick Hughes in the lobby of the Hotel Georgia (“Internity” – stand near the concierge desk and slowly walk back and forth as you look at this 3D painting. Very cool!)…
– an impromptu show by a young break-dancer practicing in the Robson Square oval …
– a remarkable chalk painting by a street artist … (You see, this is why I need to get a cell phone and start carrying it around with me – photos!)
– lunch with friend Andrew at Eternal Abundance and a leisurely browse around Commercial Drive after …
– and a fantastic turnout at Vancouver central library. (Man, do I love that building. Architecture can have soul.) Over 160 folks, standing-room only. I will be back for those you who couldn’t get in. (And will try to get more Vancouver dates set up soon. Or come see me in Burnaby, Victoria, or West Vancouver.)
Author of digestion book gives interview on Vancouver radio and free presentation at Vancouver public library.
I’ll be in Vancouver all day tomorrow (Monday April 15th).
In the morning I have an interview with Bill Good on CKNW radio from 10:30 – 11:00 am.
Then tomorrow night I’ll be giving my first presentation in Vancouver (not sure why it’s taken me so long to get to Vancouver ;-)) at the Vancouver Public Library Central Branch from 7:00-8:30 pm in the Alice MacKay Room, Lower Level, 350 West Georgia St.
The presentation is about an hour, then I’ll open it up for a Q&A. We’ll have some books with us for sale and I’ll be available for questions and signings afterwards.