SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of the ability to worry.
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously, rather than on fears based on past experiences.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others and judging other people.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.